Common Questions

Do I need a real estate lawyer as well?

If you are a Seller in RI,  you will need a Real Estate attorney for your closing documents.  You could also use this attorney to go over your P and S and make sure you are comfortable with all the terms.  As a seller in Mass, A Real estate attorney generally draws  up the P and S and all seller closing docs.  As a buyer, your mortgage company will usually suggest a Real Estate attorney to complete all the docs related to your mortgage.  If you are paying cash, you would use your own Real Estate attorney to draw up your documents or ask for a referral from someone you trust.

How will you find potential buyers/renters for my property?

Most of the buyers searching for homes are now on the internet.  The listing will be in MLS which then goes to all the popular sites such as and Zillow.  The potential buyers will then make appointments to see the property which I will accomodate according to the seller or landlord directions.  I will make sure buyers are prequalified so they do not waste our time and answer all questions or concerns.  Once we get into a P and S, the inspections are done and negotiated and then appraisal.  I will make the process as smooth as possible.

What percentage of the final home sale price do you charge?

As a Real Estate Professional, I generally  Charge a 5% commission of the final net sale price.  This means that you would not pay a commission on any money that you have to contribute such as closing costs and repair monies. If a buyer agent brings in the buyer, that agent is paid by my office and therefore has no extra cost to the seller.


My Services

Buy. Sell. Rent. Invest.

Modern Villa

Comparable Market Analysis

Exceeding Expectations

Country Style Living Room

Home Showings

Personalized Approach

Signing a Contract

Financing Options

I can recomment a Trusted lender